misscourageous

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wots all this than ???

Hi. Welcome to my blog, Oddist Showcase. Oddist being the name of my Esty store, if you've never visited Etsy you can check it out here. A very quick run down on what it's all about would go something like this. Handmade and vintage items are sold there from a diverse group of talented artist, artisans, crafters and sellers of vintage treasures. There is such a wide variety being bought and sold there, everything from buttons and magnets to artist prints and originals. You can find clothes, dolls, jewelery,pet toys and even adult playthings. I haven't even scratched the surface, and Just about everything is 100% handmade . I'll be "showcasing" that work here.

Every two days you can find a new seller's work shown, Sundays are mine though . We'll have links to there shops, a little background on them and a short interview which will feature questions about their work, upcoming projects and various aspects of what they do and why. Monday thru Saturday, everyday, thats what will be here. Sundays we'll take a lil break and I'll do some freestylin'. I might talk about lots of diffrn't stuff, my work, favorite sellers and artist, interest that want to share, whatever comes to mind.

I hope you enjoy what you see and read here, please join me in supporting the handmade revolution. Fell free to get in touch with me or the featured guest and tell us what you thought of the content here, their work, or even just to let us know that you like what where doing. I welcome all suggestions, comments and criticism. Let me know whats on your mind, i really want people to benefit and enjoy this blog. With your help I know it will do all that and more.

Thanx.

No comments: